Conquer Your Child Custody Case With CONFIDENCE!
"Build Your Best Custody Case Course"
Give me just 6 hours, and I'll teach you my battle-tested strategies for building the best custody case possible.
If you're in the middle of a contested custody case that has put your relationship with your kids at risk, do you:
Have anxiety that you're going to lose your kids?
Fear that your children will be in physical and emotional danger if the judge doesn't give you the custody orders you want?
Lie awake at night worried about crashing and burning in the courtroom?
You're not alone. Hope is not lost. YOU have the power to improve your odds in the courtroom.
I have seen many people bury their heads in the sand and go into their cases uninformed about the legal process. It has never ended well. Don't let it happen to you.
Doing nothing could cost you everything.
But...there is good news!
I have a solution to the fear and overwhelm you are feeling.
My "Build Your Best Custody Case" online course will walk you through the MOST important information you MUST know to increase your chances of success in the child custody courtroom. In this course, you will:
- Master the Best Interest Factors: I will give you in-depth insights into the key factors your judge will consider in making custody decisions for your children.
- Gain Step-by-Step Guidance: I will show you how the custody process works and give you my expert-developed templates and worksheets.
- Get Prepared for the Courtroom: I will help you equip yourself with knowledge so you can avoid freezing up in the courtroom and effectively present your case to the judge.
- Save Time and Reduce Stress: My streamlined approach will help you focus on what truly matters - securing the best outcome for your children.
Once you've completed the course, you'll feel more hope about your chances in your case, AND you'll be in a position to confidently show the judge why you should get the decision-making and parenting time rights you seek.
In almost 25 years of practicing family law, I have come across many people who were unable to afford to hire me for full representation. In many of those cases, I was able to coach these individuals to successfully navigate their cases from A to Z, inside and outside the courtroom.
Whether you have a lawyer or not, this course will:
Give Expert Insights at Your Fingertips: Gain access to the wisdom and experience of a seasoned custody expert, providing you with a strategic advantage in court.
Provide a Personalized Approach to Custody Battles: Learn how to tailor your case presentation to reflect your unique situation and strengthen your position in the eyes of the court.
Help You Avoid Common Pitfalls: Discover the most frequent mistakes parents make in custody cases and learn how to steer clear of them, increasing your chances of a favorable outcome.
Your future with your kids is too important to leave to chance. Don't roll the dice when your kids' lives are at stake.
Click the Buy Button below to gain the knowledge you need and gain more control over your child custody situation.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Buy this program and go through every lesson and review every worksheet. I am so confident this course will help you in your child custody case, I will give you your money back if you complete the course and do not feel like you learned anything that will help you. No questions asked.
Sign up and get this battle-tested knowledge
all-in-one online program
LESSON ONE: WHAT IS CUSTODY?
- I am going to teach you the #1 mistake people make in custody and parenting time cases so you can learn how NOT to make that same mistake.
- Do you want to know how to ask for the custody and parenting plan you want - the RIGHT way? I will show you how.
- I will help you get well-versed on the different types of custody that exist so you can be sure what you want is the same thing you are asking for and working toward.
LESSON TWO: DECIDING WHAT TO PURSUE
- Believe it or not, getting "Joint Custody" may not actually get you what you REALLY want. Find out why.
- Together, we are going to dive very deeply into the different types of legal custody arrangements the court might award to you. Knowledge is power.
- There is not just one or two custody plans. In this lesson, I will give you the 4-1-1 on different types of plans that might work best for you and your children.
LESSON THREE: THE BEST INTEREST FACTORS
- If there's one area where you're going to make or break your custody and parenting time case, this is it! You must know the best interest factors like the back of your hand. I will teach you what you need to know.
- NOT knowing this information could affect your future with your children for YEARS to come.
- I will give you a deeper understanding of each of the Best Interest Factors and how they apply in your case. This is the foundation upon which your entire case and your future with your children will be built.
LESSON FOUR: GATHERING EVIDENCE
- No evidence? No case. Period.
- I am going to give you a quick-start guide on what evidence means and give you ideas about how to start gathering it.
- I will help you develop a game plan about what evidence you will use so you can start to collect it and build your case TODAY.
LESSON FIVE: DRAFTING THE PRE-TRIAL STATEMENT
- Your pre-trial statement is an amazing opportunity to gain an advantage BEFORE you even set foot in the courtroom!
- I will show you how you can use the powers of persuasion with your judge BEFORE the first witness even testifies at trial.
- I will teach you the important components of a well-written pre-trial statement so you can create your own POWERFUL pre-trial statement.
LESSON SIX: PREPARING FOR WITNESS TESTIMONY
- Make sure your pre-trial preparation doesn't go to waste. I will show you how to get your witnesses ready to testify.
- Together, we will identify the witnesses whose testimony will help you prove that certain best interest factors apply (or don't apply) in your case.
- VERY IMPORTANT: You must ensure that you have taken the necessary steps to have the judge allow your witnesses to be heard.
There's more, too! I will give you checklists, worksheets and samples that I spent hundreds of hours (and years) putting together. These tools are going to save you time, money, mistakes and quite possibly your relationship with your kids.
Don't miss this chance to get ahead in the child custody courtroom.
Sign up today!
I've finally received residential responsibility of my sons after more than five years of not having a chance to know. . . .Everything turned out for the best when focused on the best interest factors. . . .I would love for others to be inspired. You have inspired me for many years.
I purchased the "Build Your Best Custody Case" course last Friday and I went through all the content once so far. Amazing, amazing stuff. I learned a lot and I'm sure I missed a bunch so I will be going back through it a few more times.
I want to say thank you. I just won a relocation case yesterday. My ex wanted to move the kids to her new hubbys house. I watched a bunch of videos from your page, many of which I reminded myself of during court. Primarily things like being fair in your demands and staying on the judge's good side. I'm not sure I'd of composed myself the same way without some of them, as this was very emotional for me and my girls. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I had a very difficult and long case, and Wendy handled it with the utmost professionalism, knowledge and dedication. Wendy and her staff were very responsive to me and my questions and responded to all necessary court requirements. In court, Wendy was fantastic as her long experience would suggest and demonstrated her clear understanding of family law, and she examined each witness to maximum effect. My case was very complicated, but due to Wendy's excellent representation I was given sole decision making and extremely fair parenting time. My outcome was much better than I expected, and I would recommend Wendy to anyone who is going through a divorce."
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I take this course? Is it for people like me?
Who is this course NOT for?
Will this course work for me regardless of the state I live in?
Who is Wendy Hernandez and "Command the Courtroom" and why can you help me?
Is there a guarantee I will win custody if I take this course?
Is it possible to win my case even if I don't have a lawyer?
MEET YOUR LEGAL GUIDE
Hi, I'm Wendy.
My name is Wendy Hernandez, and I'm the founder and creator of Command the Courtroom. I've been a practicing attorney in Arizona since 1996. Family law is the primary focus of my private practice which I started in 1999.
I have tried thousands of cases in the courtroom and appear in front of judges on a regular basis. I have made and learned from my mistakes over many years. Because I am tired of seeing the unfairness that families suffer when parties are not educated about the child custody and family law system, I am on a mission to change the landscape in the courtroom for people who need help.
I went into the practice of law to seek fairness for all, and because that does not always happen, I want to do my part in closing the gap between what I see happening in the courtroom and what should be happening.
I am your guide, and I want to help you. The best way I know how to help is by sharing the knowledge I have obtained from the law school education I received (from the University of Notre Dame) and from 27 years of lessons from the school of hard knocks. I don't want you to make the same mistakes I made, so I'm sharing the wisdom I have gained. I want to empower you to learn the information you need to know in the shortest amount of time possible.
I am here for you.
Documentation and Evidence Gathering Strategy
Learn the best practices for collecting and organizing evidence, ensuring you're thoroughly prepared to present a compelling case to the court.
Legal Literacy Boost
Increase your understanding of legal jargon and court procedures, making you more comfortable and confident during legal proceedings and when making crucial decisions.
Ongoing Resource Access
Enjoy continued access to course materials for future reference, ensuring you have the resources you need at every stage of your custody journey.
You Can't Win Custody if You Don't Learn the Rules of the Game.
Your future with your kids is too important to leave to chance. Do not roll the dice. Do not tell yourself, "It will all work out for the best." Make sure you do EVERYTHING you can to protect your kids and your relationship with them. Sign up by clicking the link below.
Click the button below to buy now!